For secondary schools (Years 7-12+) we currently have the following study skills offerings to help educators help students achieve their personal academic best:
1. SUBSCRIBE to the Online STUDY SKILLS HANDBOOK Website
2. UPGRADE to or JOIN the Online STUDY SAMURAI LIBRARY
3. PURCHASE WORKSHEETS (PDF) to Photocopy for Students
4. WAITLIST for SESSIONS OR EVENINGS with Dr Prue Salter
5. ORDER copies of 'SOAR' for your Expat School Students
Coming later: Whole School Approach to study skills
NOTE: We mainly specialise in Secondary School study skills (for students aged 12 to 18 years old) but we also have a few worksheet sets for use with Primary School students.
If you are a parent or student and want versions for individual use (ie you cannot copy or use with groups) click here.